I’m having difficulty downloading the ShowDat app.
- Make sure you have a strong internet or WiFi connection.
- Make sure you have enough storage space in your device. If there is not enough space, try deleting files or apps that are no longer needed.
- Try restarting your device.
If you are still having difficulty, see the following links for additional troubleshooting steps:
- Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en
- Apple Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207165
The ShowDat app does not seem to be working properly.
You may be working with an older version of the ShowDat app. Try reinstalling the application from Google Play or the Apple Store.
How do I update my profile?
On the Home screen, click anywhere on your profile image or name. This will redirect you to your profile page, where you can update your information.
How do I change my email notifications?
In the top right corner on the Home screen, click on the gear icon. This will take you to the Settings page, where you can update your notification preferences.
How do I change my push notifications?
Push notifications can be configured under your phone’s settings.
How do I log out?
You can log out by going to the Settings screen, which you can find by clicking on the gear icon on the top right corner of the Home screen.